CA Dept of Public Health requires all CPs to be boosted within 15 days of being eligible
As of March 1, 2022, the California Dept of Public Health requires all Home Health Aides, including Care Pros, to be boosted within 15 days of their eligibility. You can read the complete order here.
Eligibility is based on the type of COVID vaccine that you initially received:
- Pfizer or Moderna: Individuals are eligible for boosters 6 months after the 2nd dose was received. (According to the CDC, you are able to get your booster as soon as five months after your second dose.)
- Johnson & Johnson: Individuals are eligible 2 months after the single dose was received
If you have received your booster shot, please submit your proof of booster immediately to email@example.com or via text.
If you have not yet received your booster shot, please do so as soon as you can and send us your proof of booster to ensure you are able to continue working with your current clients and eligible to pick up new visits.
- All CPs are required to be boosted within 15 days of their eligibility.
- If you have not submitted your booster proof within 10 days of your eligibility your shifts could be impacted.
- If you have not submitted your booster proof within 16 days of eligibility, you will be placed on an unpaid suspension and you will be removed from your shifts.
- Honor will automatically reimburse you for one hour of time for getting your booster, if you have worked a shift within 30 days of receiving your booster. If it took longer to get your booster, inform Honor in writing.
- If you have trouble getting a booster appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Alternatively, if you can provide proof that you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 90 days, then the deadline for your booster may be delayed. Please email email@example.com to let us know.
If you would like to submit a request for an exemption from the booster mandate due to medical or religious reasons, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will review all requests carefully but please note that we cannot guarantee that an exemption can be granted.
You can learn more about the vaccine by searching in your Care Pro app Help Center, visiting the CDC website, or contacting email@example.com with your questions.