The link above contains your official employment paperwork. Please use your legal name and double-check that your contact information and SSN are correct. If there are any fields that are not applicable, type in “N/A.” Please also be sure to have your driver’s license and bank information ready (if you would like to be paid by direct deposit).
I-9 Form and Verification Documents
As part of your onboarding paperwork, you will complete a new I-9 form. During this process, you will be prompted to upload your I-9 verification documents (acceptable documents).
You will be prompted to upload a headshot photo as part of your onboarding paperwork. This will be used for your profile in the Care Pro App and what your clients will see! If you’re unable to upload your photo during the onboarding paperwork, it will be captured at your in-person appointment.
- Face the camera directly - head and shoulders only
- Smile and ensure your head is not tilted (no sunglasses)
- Background - plain and well lit with no glare and in focus.
- Do not submit photos of a photo or use photo filters
- Follow dress code on shirt (no graphics / logos)
Shortly after submitting your onboarding paperwork you will automatically receive your offer letter to sign. You will need to review and sign it as soon as possible.