You will receive several emails from both Paylocity and HelloSign that will help you begin your onboarding process. Please make sure you read each email carefully and set up your access to our onboarding system in Paylocity. The email from HelloSign will include a link to additional onboarding paperwork including your official offer letter. Please be sure to have your driver’s license and bank information ready (if you would like to be paid by direct deposit). You will also be asked to upload I9 identification forms.
I-9 Form and Verification Documents
As part of your onboarding paperwork, you will complete a new I-9 form. During this process, you will be prompted to upload your I-9 verification documents (acceptable documents).
The onboarding team will contact you to upload a headshot. This will be used for your profile in the Care Pro App and what your clients will see! If you’re unable to upload your photo during the onboarding paperwork, it will be captured at your in-person appointment.
- Face the camera directly - head and shoulders only
- Smile and ensure your head is not tilted (no sunglasses)
- Background - plain and well lit with no glare and in focus.
- Do not submit photos of a photo or use photo filters
- Follow dress code on shirt (no graphics / logos)